COVID-19 Resource Center
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, McKinley Irvin is committed to sharing and publishing information on issues relating to family law and the coronavirus. We are fully operational and remain available for phone and video conferences.
Media Inquiries: Legal Insight on Family Law in the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the Pacific Northwest’s largest family law firm, McKinley Irvin is a leader in complex and emerging areas of divorce and family law. Our attorneys regularly publish and speak on family law issues.
For press inquiries regarding Oregon state divorce law and the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us at email@example.com or (503) 395-0244.
COVID-19 Family Law Blogs
See our blogs on family law issues as they relate to COVID-19.
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks and the Effect on Divorce
- How to Handle Child Custody and Visitation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Announcing Family Law Temporary Order Arbitration Services
- Health and Safety Update from McKinley Irvin
Family Law Temporary Arbitration Orders
As the courts are currently limiting and postponing temporary order hearings due to the Coronavirus, McKinley Irvin’s arbitration services offer another way to quickly obtain family law temporary orders that are enforceable by the court. Visit our arbitration page to learn more.
Resources for Parents
Recommended resources for parents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- AAML and AFCC: Seven Guidelines for Parents who are Divorced/Separated and Sharing Custody of Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Parent Map: COVID-19 Resources for Puget Sound Families
- CDC: Talking with Children about Coronavirus Disease
- PBS: 10 Tips for Talking About COVID-19 With Your Kids
- Slate: Care and Feeding Parenting Advice Column