About Courtney Bellio
Courtney Bellio provides her clients sound legal advice with a warm and approachable demeanor. Placing high value on her relationships with her clients, she happily adapts her communication style to accommodate their preferences and explains complicated legal matters in plain English.
"My clients can be as real with me as they want. I am here to listen without judgement and help them in every way I can."
Courtney is most gratified when she can advocate for people whose voices might not otherwise be heard in court. No matter what her clients are going through, Courtney ensures their positions are clearly heard and validated.
Originally from Colorado, Courtney moved to Portland to attend Lewis & Clark Law School and liked the area so much that she stayed. She enjoys Portland’s eclectic food scene, hiking, learning to play the guitar, and hanging out with her “Chiweenie,” a temperamental Chihuahua-Dachshund mix.Next >>
- Oregon State Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Oregon Women Lawyers Association, 2016-Present
JD, Lewis and Clark Law School
- Associate Editor, Animal Law Review
- President, Crime Victims' Rights Alliance
- Winner of Moot Court: NALC Closing Arguments
- Winner of Moot Court: Mock Trial
- BA, Northern Arizona University