About Casey Sanders
As a family law attorney, Casey Sanders is fiercely committed to his client’s well-being. He understands that his clients are dealing with stress and uncertainty, and is determined to protect what is most important to them.
“I’m not only an attorney helping a client,” says Casey. “I’m also one human being helping another human being. I believe that approach is fundamental to being a good family law attorney.”
Casey excels not only in working with clients to successfully resolve their legal issues, but also in helping people define their goals for life after their family law matter is resolved. “I believe that with proper legal guidance, my clients can build a better and brighter future for themselves and their families,” Casey says.
Casey focuses his practice on divorce and custody cases, including parenting plans and parenting plan modifications. He is an active member of the Vancouver community and the Clark County Bar Association. He currently serves as president of the Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section.
In his off hours, Casey and his wife explore the outdoors – hiking, biking, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding – and take landscape photographs of all the places they experience on their adventures. He also continues to support his alma mater as a huge Oregon Ducks football fan.Next >>
- Member, Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Clark County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- President, Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2017 - Present
- Vice President, Clark County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2016 - 2017
- Vice President, First Judicial District Bar Association, 2013
In the Community
- The Historic Trust Outreach and Engagement Committee
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law
- B.S., Weber State University
- "War of the Whales," The Legality, 2009
- "Somebody May Beat Me, But They Are Going to Have to Bleed to Do It: Injury Liability in Sports," The Legality, 2009
- "Ethics of Pro Bono Work," First Judicial Bar Association, 2012