McKinley Irvin is an established and growing divorce firm, with offices across the Pacific Northwest. Our office in Portland, OR serves families in the Oregon and Vancouver, WA areas.
We take great care in recruiting attorneys and employees who want to be the best in their field — helping our clients protect what they value most. This is how we've earned our reputation as the region's premier family law firm.
We offer rewarding career opportunities, support, and resources for family law attorneys, aspiring graduates, and administrative staff who are committed to helping families successfully navigate their legal challenges. This is a firm where you can thrive long-term.
To apply for any position, please submit any requested materials to email@example.com.
BENEFITS AT MCKINLEY IRVIN
At McKinley Irvin, our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to finding the best and brightest and providing them with support and professional development opportunities, such as:
- An innovative and open environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- State of the art technology and resources
- Advanced training and career growth support
- High-touch service-oriented culture
- Access to a team of highly-talented legal professionals
- Professional management
Our benefits package includes:
- Professional, medical, dental and life insurance
- 401k retirement with company matching
- Payment of all bar dues and CLE expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
McKinley Irvin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.