19 McKinley Irvin Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
McKinley Irvin is proud to announce that 19 family law attorneys across our Washington and Oregon offices have been included in the 2020 Washington Super Lawyers & Rising Stars lists.
In Oregon, Jack Dekovich was recognized as a Rising Star for the second year in a row. Today, the Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list was announced, honoring 18 McKinley Irvin attorneys in Washington state.
In total, over half of McKinley Irvin’s practicing attorneys were honored. Only 5 percent of all attorneys in Washington and Oregon are selected as Super Lawyers and 2.5 percent are recognized as Rising Stars.
The following attorneys from McKinley Irvin have received recognition this year:
McKinley Irvin 2020 Super Lawyers:
- Mark Arend, Partner
- Cameron Fleury, Partner
- Janet A. George, Of Counsel
- Elizabeth Michelson, Of Counsel
- Jennifer Payseno, Partner
- Kim Schnuelle, Senior Attorney
- Laura Sell, Law Practice Managing Partner
- David Starks, Partner
- Gordon W. Wilcox, Of Counsel
McKinley Irvin 2020 Rising Stars:
- Brent Bohan, Partner
- Faye BreitReed, Attorney
- Lindsay Camandona, Partner
- Jack Dekovich, Attorney
- Elizabeth Hoffman, Senior Attorney
- Lindsay Noel, Senior Attorney
- Hillary Roberts, Attorney
- Casey Sanders, Attorney
- Jamie Walker, Partner
- Lisa Ward, Attorney
Our lawyers are honored to be formally acknowledged for their leadership and skill in family law. Read our full press announcement here.